- I do regret quitting piano lessons.
- Biting my nails was a yucky habit. I am glad I stopped.
- Finishing my college degree is something I am thankful for.
- I do wish for all those naps I resisted when I was a child.
- Coffee is a good, good thing.
- Life long friends are both rare and an absolute treasure.
- Band did provide some of my very best friendships and memories in school.
- Those who gossip with me will also gossip about me. Gossip is painful for everyone involved.
- Making a B really didn’t kill me.
- A new pair of shoes does cover a multitude of wrongs.
- I am thankful for that quiet, date-less weekend in college and for the meal and movie you directed me towards.
- Elvis does remain awesome.
- Laughter is healing.
- Crunching ice at the table is an annoying sound.
- The car does stop making that ‘funny noise’ the second a husband listens for it.
- Having all of your children safely asleep under your very own roof is an incredibly peaceful feeling.
- My hair really does have a mind of it’s own.
- Before I could blink twice my own daughter would be 16!
- Family is forever.
- Jesus does love me.
Happy birthday Mom!
I admire your amazing wisdom more with each passing day.
So thankful for you!