I wrote quite a lengthy post on all the technical difficulties rocking our world this week...but then realized it was riddled with complaint.
Here is my new post...looking at the bright side:
Thank you Lord:
1. For the quiet moments I've had staring at the computer screen waiting for the pictures to upload.
2. For the SUCCESS of the pictures actually being on my computer.
3. That I have access to the internet at all.
4. For my blog buddies who are filled with patience and understanding as I am unable to leave comments for several weeks at a go.
5. That I've been able to actually read the blogs.
6. For the electricity and back up systems that keep us "powered" long after the rest of Ft Portal loses electricity.
7. For a life filled with...stories...people...pain...loss...victory...and Him...
8. And for the ability to transfer that "living" into typed words on a virtual page...
Blessings, blog friends! My your day be full of the "bright side"...
(We are laboring to share pictures of Faith Quest with you. We will continue trying, with firm belief that "...nothing is impossible with God..." :-))