Sunday, March 15, 2009
Taking the time to remember and utter thanks for simple, little things makes a difference in my day. I am reminded of an important truth when I mark those moments that bring a smile, a contented sigh or so much joy I think I could pull off cartwheels and back flips! The Truth is God's daily awareness of me and His activity in my life. God is personal. And Persistent. And Faithful. And Good. My friend at Holy Experience introduced me to this particular list and community of Grateful Participants and I invite you to start your own gratitude journal...online or otherwise. There are blessings all around us. Today I give praise for these:
97. Anaiah during praise time.
98. Silas still being willing to sit in my lap.
99. Mam-ma's recipes
100. Psalm 25
101. Hearing Isaac read
102. The countdown to a special day
103. Wearing a beautiful necklace bought on a shopping trip with Mom & Dad
105. The comfort and hope of prayer.
Chime in, my friends. What are you thankful for today?