Monday, June 18, 2007

He Was in the Neighborhood...



Look who stopped by! It's Bryan...easily recognized by our Glenwood family.
Bryan, grew up in Tyler at Glenwood church of Christ, our overseeing church. He is working this summer in a nearby country and made the trek up to our neighborhood to drop in for a visit. It was so much fun! We had some good late night chats, enjoyed perusing photos from my cousin's recent wedding (Bryan grew up with Tanner!) and were encouraged by fellowship with someone from "home".

NOTE TO BRYAN'S MOM: I fed him good meals, made sure he called home (his idea actually...) and tried to talk him into staying longer! He was a delight to have in our home!

Blessings on your journey, Bryan...Come back and see us!

4 comments:

Jana said...

Cheryl:
I have finally entered bloggerland and searched around until I found your blog. What a delight!

I hope you remember me; we got to see each other last summer at the Wall's lakehouse, and it was a pleasure to visit with you.

Luke asks about Alex regularly; he made quite an impression on him. He really wants to be his pen-pal--he already told his kindergarten teacher about him, and picked Africa during their "world" unit to research and report on; that was fun!

We are doing so well that I can hardly believe it. God is merciful.

I will check your blog as regularly as I can, and I look forward to more peeks into the window of your world.

Be blessed, dear friend.
Jana Anderson

Greg said...

Thanks, Cheryl, for this glimpse of our Bryan. What a surprise to see his face! The Glenwood family misses you and all of our far-away brothers and sisters. Grace and peace....

Aimee Jo said...

How fun for you!

Cheryl said...

Hey Jana!! So glad you "stopped by". Remember you? You're one of my favorite folks in this wide world...God always delivers timely and convicting messages to me through our conversations... And your Luke is discussed often in the Cash House...in regards to the Great Frog Hunt! We love you guys and can't wait until we can have time together again...