Friday, December 21, 2007

Focus



13. Sunday dinner
14. Isaac washing dishes
15.Christmas lights
16.Electricity
17. Clean laundry (folded and put away)
18.Overnight getaway with Jeff
19.Naps
20.Very cold chocolate mousse
21.Four wonderful meals cooked for me and served to me!
22. Elephants playing in the water
23. Wrapped Christmas gifts
24. Surprises
25. Safe travels
26. Anaiah's smile
27. Audrey's safety
28. Prayer
29. The Great Physician
30. Courage of friends to take leaps of faith

"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:18

2 comments:

Destiny said...

I meant to leave this yesterday when I read the blog-
I think you should have put a disclaimer at the top, to for warn me about #27...and here I thought I would make it at least one day with out crying :)
Love you!

KMiV said...

Great thoughts. Looking forward to more.

Ron