Sunday, May 25, 2008
Oh, So Very...
And here is a list to prove it...
31. Hot fudge cake.
33. Silas singing "Lord I Lift Your Name on High"
34. The first cup of steaming coffee in the morning.
35. Help with the dishes.
36. Isaac's laugh
37. Cuddling with Anaiah
38. Prayer time with the team
40. A definite plan
42. Cool weather and a hot cup of tea
43. Pale pink nail polish
44. Iced sugar cookies
45. Respite at the close of the day
46. Checking on our sleeping children
47. Listening to Isaac read
48. Reading Kinley's creative writing
49. Alex's love of cardboard boxes
50. Silas opening his birthday presents
51. Succesful potty training
52. Jotham's voice on the phone
53. Furlough plans
54. Paper plates
55. The day after a migraine headache
56. Jeff and the kids doing the dishes
57. New bed linens
59. An organized pantry
60. Support and love from family