I've been tagged...here's the rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (If you don’t have a blog, email me)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Eight Random Facts About Me
1. I do not like milk. Never have. I learned to eat it on cereal by pouring it down the side of the bowl so it doesn’t touch
the cereal much and make it too milky and soggy.
2. A big part of the “coffee” experience for me is about the cup. I like delicate cups, interesting shaped cups and proper
teacups. I can drink the delightful beverage from a plain ‘ole mug but it does decrease my enjoyment factor a tad.
3. I have to check the doors to our house to be sure they are locked and check on every kiddo, before I can lay down to
4. I can always talk myself into buying a new pair of shoes.
5. I cannot watch scary movies at all. (To this day, I MUST lock the door on hotel room bathrooms, before taking a shower,
thanks to a dreadful viewing of Psycho when I was younger.)
6. I have always wanted to learn how to dance.
7. My absolute favorite dessert is vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup.
8. I had a phobia of riding horses for most of my life.
I tag Tracey, Kim, Jennifer C, Dana, Sierra, and anyone else who wants to play!