Wednesday, March 22, 2006

My Girl

Monday was a great day around here. We celebrated eight years of our sweet Kinley's life.

...Kinley's beginnings took alot of extra care. And every single day with her is a witness to God's healing, blessing and perfectly timed gifts.

I simply do not know what I would do without her. Her passion for living, her heart that actively seeks God and her amazing creativity make my world more beautiful in every way.

And I'm not the only one. Jeff was the first one to call her by name....she lay screaming in the hospital bassinet. He spoke her name, "Hey Kinley..." and with one suddenly silent head turn ...Jeff's heart was gone. "She knows who I am!" He was never the same...:-)

Amazing how one tiny bundle can change you forever...

Happy Birthday Kinley. We love you very, very much.

Check out http://www.missionaryjournal.blogspot.com for Jeff's thoughts on this day.

No comments: