Wednesday, August 23, 2006

100 and counting...

By my count, this is post number 100. I was trying to think of some great thing to write about for number 100.

Like...

100 things I like to eat

or

100 people I love and adore (Of course YOU would be on the list!)

100 reasons I'll not fly British Airways :-)

100 ways to cook a a chicken

100 reasons why I should never sew

100 of my favorite recipes

or my top 100 favorite songs

But,that's alot of things to think of and read.

100---is a big number.


I wasn't very sure about the whole blog scene in the beginning. That vague, elusive INTERNET thing was pretty far removed from our Africa oasis here.
But blogging has become a haven. A resting place. A joy.

Thanks, blog friends, for reading these 100 thoughts, stories, rantings and happenings.

Your encouragement and sharing mean the world to me.


Here's to a hundred more....

2 comments:

Jason Hill said...

Congratulations on your first 100. I look forward to the next.

Kristi said...

Your blog is a joy to read - even the tough moments. Looking forward to many more!